Sunday

Knee sockin' it

The weather's been a little tricky these past days in my area of the world.  It was hot, sunny summer one day... then cool, rainy spring the next.  I want to wear summer dresses, but don't want to wear tights.  What's a girl to wear? Knee socks.

Dress: Old Navy // Cardigan: thrifted A&F // Belt: borrowed from another dress//

Be prepared for strange looks and a series of questions, if you choose to pair knee socks with booties and a girly dress.  Just own your look.  That's the idea I went with today.  :)

Socks: Topshop// Booties: Burlington Coat Factory // 

These socks are sort of woolly and sort of slouchy. They served their purpose beautifully; they could keep my legs warm(-ish) if it got chilly, or could get pushed down if it got warm out.  Oh. And I think they look cool.

Mini Diana: Amazon.com //

Step aside for a moment, knee socks.

I'm pleased to introduce my newest love, and frequent accessory: Lady.  Lady is a Mini-Diana lomography camera.  She uses film, that I loaded myself.  She takes 36 beautifully imperfect pictures per roll.  And she has to have her pictures developed when the roll of film is done. I'm in love.  Maybe I'll share developed pictures when the first roll is done.  Hopefully I did okay.

This summer, I'm looking forward to dresses without socks and work-appropriate cardigans.
What are you looking forward to?
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment