Monday

Fall leaves and leggings

Welcome back, leggings.  You help keep my legs warm when I continue to wear my summer dresses in fall.  :) 


Shirt (or short dress): Forever XXI // Leggings: vintage // Boots: Charlotte Russe // 

So, I took these photos in a tiny [somewhat creepy] cemetery behind a rural church on my way home from work the other day.  This is the only full outfit shot I managed to take though... I'll do better next time - I promise.

Shirt (or short dress): Forever XXI // Leggings: vintage // Boots: Charlotte Russe // 

One of my students informed me this week that I needed to re-do my purple streaks in my hair, and that the streaks had turned to white.  You can see the whitish yellow streak blowing in the wind here.  Student, you were right.

Shirt (or short dress): Forever XXI // 

This lacy shirt (/dress) makes me happy.  I mean, it's made of see-through lace with flowers that look like doodles embroidered on it. What's there not to like?  I'd like to think that this shirt could be a dress, but I think that its inevitably constant companion will be leggings.



Here are some pretty fall leaves, and a beautifully worn tombstone. 

Happy fall, people. 
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment