Wednesday

Sail away into the sunset

Sometimes I think that navy goes with neon, and sometimes I think that it goes with an all-out sailor dress with anchors, ropes, and sailboats.  What can I say?  I'm a girl with many thoughts.  haha. Included in this hodge podge of a post are thoughts about sailboats, creepy tow trucks, and sunsets.

Dress: Anthropologie // Shoes: Globo Shoes //

I got this dress from my favourite part of Anthro - the sale section. :D  

Dress: Anthro // Shoes : Globo Shoes //

I took these pictures on a little walking trail at the end of a dead end street.  As you can see, as I was setting up my camera I was looking right into the sunset.  I failed to notice a tow truck parked in said dead-end street.  That is, I failed to notice the truck until its driver started whistling and cat-calling at me. With only four photos snapped, I abandoned my outfit shots to the creep.  I might be writing a strongly worded letter sometime in the near future.  In general though, I wish that taking photos of oneself didn't seem so strange to people who've never read a blog.

Shoes: Globo Shoes // Dress: Anthro //

I love a good novelty print.  These little sailboats are the cutest. 

Dress: Anthropologie // Shoes: Globo Shoes //

I love the look of the pictures in the sunset.  Everything is glowing and shining.  But, I stepped out into the [dead-end] street for this last shot, so you could see the true colours of this dress.  It's so bright and summery.  

After this picture, I fled the scene of the outfit shoot, and drove off into the sunset.  Literally. 

♥ Meg xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! And am glad you got out alive... :S lol
    xoxo Erin

    ReplyDelete