Wednesday

Mini mini mini mini

The theme of this outfit is: miniature.  I love being medium.  But, let's face it... lots of things are cuter when they are mini.  I'm rocking cropped pants, a mini blazer, and a shirt with tiny polka dots.  Don't worry, my heels aren't shrunken though.  They are just as tall as ever :)

Blazer: H&M // Shirt: Urban Outfitter's//

This shirt is so fun to wear.  The ruffled section in the front is longer in the back... not unlike a mullet.  I'd like to think that it is much classier than the famous haircut of the 1980s.  

Blazer: H&M // Shirt: Urban Outfitter's // Pants: Lauren Conrad at Kohl's //

These pants came with a pretty belt with a bow it.  I decided to leave it on the floor of my closet because it was making my shirt puff out in a weird way.  As you can see, I should've opted for a belt of some sort.  I was hiking up my pants all day.  Sigh*

Heels: Burlington Coat Factory //

I wore these heels all day... much to the dismay of my colleagues.  I maintain that these shoes are not stilettos, and are, therefore, allowed by the dress code. 

See the epic title of the book in my hands?  I've got some book reviews coming soon. 
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment