Thursday

Winter brights

I dread the changing of fashion seasons between summer and fall.  All of these muted, brownish-coloured outfits surface and the brights of summer fade away. These autumnal colours used to carry into winter. I've found that there has been this sweet switch from dark winter clothes to jewel toned winter brights.  
Or maybe I'm just wearing summer clothes in winter.  Oh well. 

Shirt: Garage // Skirt: H&M //

You can't see it in the picture, but this shirt has see-through shoulders.  The whole shirt is jersey and then the shoulders are chiffon.  I like the mixed media nature of it. Also, I should have tucked it in better.  I promise it looked less bulky around the middle at work.  haha.

Tights: Joe Fresh // Boots: Charlotte Russe //

Here are those lovely jewel tones I was going on about.  This skirt was a love at first sight Boxing Day find.  It looks like someone was playing around with their paintbrushes on material and then added pockets.


I think that there are a lot of possibilities for this skirt.  I mean, there are so many colours on it that it could be paired with almost anything.  I'm not sure about pattern mixing with this guy, but I may change my mind about that one. :)

♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment