Wednesday

Construction site

I really like construction sites. I always wonder what is going to be built there. All I could think of when I saw this construction site was that it looked like a really big sandbox.  I mean, that tractor-thingy?  Very sandboxesque.  haha. 

Coat: Costa Blanca // Scarf: handmade by Mum //

I love this coat because of its colour. I really wanted a red coat for a long time before I got this one. And I lined up FOREVER to get it, because it was half off.  That was a few years ago.  After I took this picture, I started thinking I may need a new coat... with some sort of defined waist. Maybe with a belt or sash? Although, it does look sort of peplum-y in this pic.  . .

Shirt: Winner's // Skirt: Urban Outfitters // Tights: Joe Fresh //

Here we find stripes and polka dots together again.  I mean, they're basically neutrals.  This skirt made me think of Robert Munsch's The Paper Bag Princess when I bought it.  In a way, I think it empowers me when I wear it.  I can channel Elizabeth...

Heels: Burlington Coat Factory // 

I think that beige heels are meant to be worn with bare legs, in order to make the legs look longer. Here I paired them with dark tights to accentuate the tights. Because they have polka dots. And I love polka dots.

Counting down til Christmas! Let the red and green outfits begin. 
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment