Saturday

FASHION:
My closet of many colours.

I have a lot of clothes. I like mixing them together in all different (and sometimes weird) combos.

I am obsessed with polka dots. I love bright colours, patterned stockings, Converse sneakers, and super high high-heels. I love wearing dresses and skirts. I like them best when they have pockets. In fact, a dress can go from "it's okay" to "OMG I need it" if I discover that it has pockets.

LIT:
I heart* Jane. Other authors too! I promise.

In university, people declared their hatred for me because I read quickly. That being said, I read a lot of books in different genres.

Jane Austen is my favourite author. Afterall, with ink and paper, she gave birth to Miss Elizabeth Bennet, the headstrong, fiery and outspoken love of Mr. Darcy.

I tend to choose woman writers, accidentally or subconsciously, at the library when I am browsing the shelves.


Enough about me! Let's read and style together.
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment