Sunday

Pretty daisy

I love daisies.  The wild ones beside the road, thriving on not much at all.  The orange gerber daisies M got delivered to my school.  The pink daisies in my flower crown.  And I love that daisies are back on skirts and dresses everywhere.

Wearing: Shirt: H&M // Dress shirt: Old Navy // Skirt: Target // Tights: TopShop // Shoes: Ardene's
Reading: Dear Mr. Knightley, by Katherine Realy
Posing: on the side of the road, during my commute through the countryside



The combination of aqua ombre tights and a shirt of the same hue, along with daisies on my skirt and on my chest, was overwhelming for some of my critics.  My Grade Ones loved my outfit, though, and so did I. That's what matters most about the clothes I put on each day - they make me happy.  And, daisies, how could they not? 

♥ Meg xoxo

1 comment:

  1. "They popped out of the snow, like daisies!" Great sign of spring!

    ReplyDelete