Friday

My first love

My first love is orange. The colour, that is.  Way back in kindergarten, I was living the dream with the orange crayon all to myself while the other girls were fighting over pink and purple.  I used to have A LOT of orange clothing.  Now I just have more than the average person. . .

Cardigan: GT Boutique // Tank top: Old Navy // Skirt: Forever XXI // Mocs: Minnetonka //

This skirt got me a lot of comments the day I wore it.  People just get alarmed about fashion for all of the wrong reasons, in my opinion.  So what if I want to wear a summer maxi skirt in the dead of winter?  That's why they invented thick tights.  Duh.

Cardigan: GT Boutique // Tank top: Old Navy // Skirt: Forever XXI //

 Skirt: Forever XXI // Mocs: Minnetonka //

It was super windy when I took these. I may have had a fleeting thought about the thinness of the material and that it may do better in the summer, but the thought passed. 

What colour lifts your spirits and makes you smile when you wear it?
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment