Tuesday

Tattoo Tuesday

Guys.  I didn't get a tattoo.  BUT.  I got these sweet tights that look like I got a tattoo.  Everyone, and I mean everyone, freaked out.  It was pretty fun.  And I felt pretty hardcore for a day.  haha.

Shirt: Old Navy // Shorts: RW & Co. // Tights: TopShop // Heels: Nine West // 

I loved rocking shorts today.  I love dresses and skirts, but they often leave you worrying about how you sit and what you wear underneath them and so on.  Shorts are freeing :) You can sit how you like and still look profesh.  Obvi, you don't sound so profesh if you say profesh, but you get the point.

Shirt: Old Navy // Shorts: RW & Co. // Tights: TopShop // Heels: Nine West // 

In these pictures, my tights definitely look like tights here.  But I guess in real life, they were enough to startle people.  For the record, I don't think that I could ever get a tattoo that I'd love forever.  I'm too indecisive; I chose a double major and minor to avoid choosing one thing over the other, and I sometimes change parts of my outfit four times before I leave the door.

Tights: TopShop // Heels: Nine West //

Even though I don't have a tattoo, I think it's cool if you have one.  I am a big fan of self expression.  That being said, M and I were in love with watching tattoo reality shows on Spike TV in the summer.  My guilty pleasures are Ink Master and Tattoo Nightmares.  They are epic in a Spike TV kind of way.  Sadly, we've been so busy that we have a million episodes to catch up on.  Tattoo Tuesday might turn into Tattoo Saturday this week.

Tights: TopShop // 

What would you tattoo on your left leg if you only had to have your tattoo for a day?

♥ Meg xoxo

PS. I'm listening to a book on CD, that's why it's such a strange shape in the photo.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS OUTFIT! You're my hardcore inspiration haha :) If I were going leg tattoo, I think I'd get an intense floral - love!
    Reading Sharp Objects on audiobook in the car in the mornings now thanks to your suggestion - add it to your list, too, she's good!
    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, lady :) You're my best blog commenter ;) I totally need a new audio book; the radio is dull in comparison now !

    ReplyDelete