Thursday

Bridges and fields

Pumpkin Spice everything has hit stores and the internet.  In my part of the world, though, summer and summer dresses are both going strong. Today it was 40C (around 100F), in the shade.



Dress: Topshop // Boots: Burlington Coat Factory //

I wore this outfit last week to celebrate the end of summer.  Little did I know that the hot, hot summer would be continuing on into September. I know, my laces are untied and my hair is crazy.  This outfit sums up my summer :) I bought this dress in Chicago, along with a few others with the sides cut out.  It appears that my love of exposed midriff in my beloved bikinis has seeped over into the rest of my summer style.

Boots: Burlington Coat Factory //

My tough black boots made my white sun dress seem even more girly, in my opinion.  I like contrasting different styles in one outfit.  You can't see it because of my book, but I am also wearing a gold chain headband as a crown on top of my wild waves.

Dress: Topshop // Boots: Burlington Coat Factory //

I traipsed through this field to get to the bridge for my pictures.  I decided on the way back that the field would've been just as nice a location... so I snapped some more pics.  I love the feel of the summer breeze floating through the lace cut outs in my dress and in my boots.

Dress: Topshop // Boots: Burlington Coat Factory //

So long wild summer outfits.  That is, until the weekend ;)

♥ Meg xoxo

1 comment: