Saturday

Out of Control

So, this summer's gotten a bit out of control.  My online course is taking up all of the time I usually spend reading, and posting here.  Whenever I'm done posting for my course, I slam my laptop shut and flee to the outdoors to do some sort of sweet summer activity, neglecting my poor little blog. My apologies.

Tank top: Michael's and diy // Shorts: Forever XXI // Flip flops: Old Navy //
Tank top: Michael's and diy // Shorts: Forever XXI // Flip flops: Old Navy // Headband: diy //

My town is having a heat wave.  Like, it feels like 40C here in the shade.  So - when I'm not wearing my bikini or a flowy dress - shorts and tank tops are my pick for summer.  Oh, and short jean shorts are my number one choice for shorts.  My students wear them of all May and June, and I'm totally jealous.  I mean, I send my students to put on longer shorts, but secretly I'm wishing that I'm wearing them too.

Tank top: Michael's and diy // 

I heart* this top times a million.  I made it last summer with some vinyl letters and a spray bottle with equal parts bleach and water.  I snipped off the sleeves of the t-shirt, and voilà: my masterpiece.  I think it sums up summer quite nicely. :)

Flip flops: Old Navy // Nail polish: "Pinkie" and "Royal Wink" from Claire's //

M was confused by my mismatched toesies.  He asked, "Why's that one pink one over there?"  He's cute sometimes. 

Off to return to my out of control summer, 
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment