Tuesday

Suspenders

Everyone who knows me is aware of my love for dresses and skirts.  Well, some people who don't really know me may know about my love for all things dress/skirt related too.  BUT, it is still a tiny bit annoying to have tens or twenties of people point out the fact that I am wearing pants to me.  I know. I put them on this morning. :P  hahaha

Pants (with suspenders): Mexx // Shirt: Garage // 

See the jungle gym behind me in this photo?  I wanted to be suspended in it for this picture.  Get it? Suspenders + suspended?  Brilliant, oui?  Not so much.  It didn't quite work with the heels, the 12 second timer on my camera, and the minus 10 degree weather.  So here I am... in front of the cool play structure.  Maybe I'll come back here in the summer, with a photographer.  (M, you reading this? :P)


Shoes: thrifted and crafted //

People always love these shoes.  I am always proud to let them know that I crafted them myself... enhancing them with Mod Podge and glitter.

Sigh* I do love a good craft. 
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment