Friday

Light up your face with joy

Students behaved and understood lessons. My favourite songs played on the radio. There was no traffic on the way home. The sun shone brightly. I was dressed in tulle, lace, and cowboy boots.  Basically, I was living the dream. 

Dress: Marshall's //  Tights: H&M //

This is a dress (/shirt?) I bought with birthday money.  I am a bit obsessed with tulle right now. I mean, who doesn't love a good tutu?



I found this bench on the side of a walking trail. I loved it immediately.  I mean, the quote is amazing. And the bench was casting polka dotted shadows on the snow. Gorgeous.

Boots: Target // Socks: Topshop //

Every single time I wear these boots, without fail, someone asks me where I bought them. I proudly tell them "Target", but pronounce it "Targé," to be fancy.

Upcloseandpersonal with lace.

I was feeling girly this morning, and put my hair up in maiden braids. This hairstyle obviously demanded lace and flowers. My tights have a subtle floral pattern on them... subtle is a bit new for me - I'll let you know how it goes. :)



Wishing you joy today, 
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment