Friday

Stars and sand

I was rocking some very high heels today. Then, I decided to head to the beach after school. I know, it doesn't really seem to make sense, but I love both super high heels and the beach. 

Dress: H&M // Shirt: Forever XXI
Toe polish: Joe Fresh in 'Lagoon' //

When I started sinking into the sand, I decided it was time to take off the heels.

Heels: Aldo //
They are some of my faves. I usually save them for dancing on the weekend, but felt that my outfit was profesh enough for some party shoes.

Necklace: Borrowed from Mum, and the 1980s //

I styled a simple black dress for the second time this week. I think that wearing a basic dress shirt under a summer dress makes for a polished outfit. Also, layering any long-sleeved shirt under a summer dress is a good way to transition your favourite summer pieces to autumn. Sometimes I forget this option and can get stuck in a cardigan rut. . .

Off to dust the sand off of my shoes
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment