Tuesday

Neon pink cardi

I thought that my outfit was a little uninspired today. I mean, this dress doesn't even have pockets...

BUT then, ten zillion people asked me where I got my sweater. Okay, that might be a bit of a hyperbole. Maybe twelve people. And by "people" I mean, children under the age of 14. haha.

Dress: Alfred Sung for Zeller's // Cardigan: Forever XXI //

Sorry for this tragic foot-cut-off photo. I didn't look at the pictures until waaaaay later, when it was dark and I had already changed.

Belt: Old Navy // Sandals: Walmart //

Feet! I still have them.



This is a very basic dress. It has been called a "bag dress" in the past, by some of its haters. I thought that I would liven it up with some on-trend neon pink, and green. 

I hope there was some neon in your day today!
♥ Meg xoxo

1 comment:

  1. haters gonna hate haha - love it! As usual :)
    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete