Tuesday

Sunshine on the window makes me happy, like I should be...

(Ten Things I Hate About You fans, like myself, are rocking out to the lyrics in the title :))

Dress: Forever XXI // Belt: a ribbon from my craft drawer //

It was so sunny and lovely this afternoon! This morning, though, it was preeetty chilly on yard duty. I was happy that I had opted for tights! 

Tights: Joe Fresh // Flats: Zeller's 
I have a couple pairs of polka dots tights. Okay... maybe several pairs?


I ♥ ribbons and bows.

I saw the loops on the side of this dress after I had purchased it on clearance. I guess it was supposed to come with a sash or a belt. I thought that a ribbon would do the trick.

Ring: Accessorize // 
I adore this giant ring! I bought it with Erin, on a trip to NYC... and I am always quick to tell people where I got it. I think it makes it cooler. Side note: I also think it looks like an icing flower from a birthday cake. Maybe that's why I like it so much . . .

Well? Do you? The love of my life tells the story about the first time he met me.  It goes along the lines of over-sized hoop earrings and short shorts. Maybe it was love?   

Book review of The Statistical Probability of LOVE at First Sight  to come!
♥ Meg xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment