Wednesday

I do not whine. Kids Whine.

Last weekend, I traded in my dress with pockets for shorts with mud. I took part in Tough Mudder, a "10-12 mile obstacle courses designed by British Special Forces to test your all around strength, stamina, mental grit, and camaraderie."  

Beforehand, I was nervous, excited, optimistic, and terrified. Would I be tough enough?

Tank top: Michael's // Shorts: Kohl's// Headband: Earned by finishers only//
Turns out I was tough enough. I believed in my abilities, was literally and metaphorically pushed by my teammates, and didn't cry or vomit.

At the finish, my limbs were tired and heavy, my knees were scraped and bloody, but I felt invincible. Tough Mudder took an immense amount of training, dedication, and perseverance. It was worth it; it was amazing.

For those of you who say, "Oh, yeah. I could do that," let's see you try. Sign up for a Tough Mudder event near you!

♥ Meg xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment